Your safety always on priority
Dear valuable guests,
At Eurohotel Group, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our guests, employees and partners. Given the spread of the corona virus, we want, first of all, to express our solidarity with all those affected.
In order to secure just that, we have set up procedures, plans and routines related to COVID-19. We keep a close eye on the development of COVID-19, and we follow the guidelines of our local health authorities and act accordingly, taking all necessary precautionary measures so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting our hotels.
What we plan to do at our hotels for securing the safety of our guest:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities.
- We provide training seminars for all our staff.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on all of our hotels.
- High standards of food safety and hygiene according to HACCP procedures.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with certified anti-bacterial liquids.
- We have disinfectant dispensers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobby, restaurant, and in other public areas.
- We work on scenarios in order to avoid overcrowding of our guests in public areas.
- We cooperate with the local health center and there is doctor on call available 24/7.
We will be here welcoming our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done.
Till then, stay safe and healthy.